1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Six years, apparently.
2. What does your username mean?
That I am, indeed, a little odd. As a person. Though I'm probably a lot odd but that would be a silly username.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Gay weaboo trash.
4. Are you left or right handed?
I am the feared southpaw, beware my left hand and how I leave smudges fucking everywhere when I write.
5. What was your first deviation?
Lmao nice try, I'm not gonna be drudging shit up from my middle school days. But I'm pretty sure it was something with my final fantasy ocs.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
I like to write. I've been told I'm pretty okay at it.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Literally just let me be able to draw beyond the most basic of busts would be amazing. Though I mean, being able to do surreal shit like Gekidan Inu Curry would be cool too.
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
I'm always a slut for oc's.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Fuck, I dunno. There's so many to choose from. Most of which have moved on to tumblr by now.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Either Yoruhoshi cause she's my big sis as far as this site goes and I would love to see her in person, or else probably R3DGlare because. Jin is such a little sweetheart and I want to hug her. Or, should that be a little too invasive of personal space, I am also cool with just giving a few tender headpats as well.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Well I mean, Yoru was basically the first person I really made friends with as far as I'm concerned, and you know. Actually having someone to tell you your oc's are good is generally a pretty cool thing.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
These hands (tm)
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I dunno, I tend to write better in busy places, although it's not like I'm able to drag my laptop everywhere I want to.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
When deviantart stole their new logo from a Russian train company and everyone shitted on how pretentiously vague it looks. That was hilarious. Cause seriously it's just a ≠ symbol. That's all it is.